Please feel free to reach out to our support team at any time with questions.
Support@DataStreetApp.com or call us at 480-909-4199
- Do I get a free trial?
- You will be given one free project to try us out. Once you start your second project, your monthly billing cycle will start.
- What are the costs associated with DataStreet?
- Your monthly charge will be based on the number of active projects you have that month. The price per project will be determined by which tier you are currently in – the more active projects that you have, the lower the cost per project will be.
- When am I charged?
- You will be charged once a month. Your billing cycle will start upon the activation of your first paid project (second overall project – first one is always free). From then you will be charged monthly based on the number of active projects and how long those projects last. You are only charged for the time that you are using the projects.
- How to give someone access?
- Simply “Give Login Access” to anyone in your account in the employee page.
- How many people can have access to the program?
- As many as you need. There is no additional cost for the number of users on an account.
- How to create a project
- Click into your Active Projects and Select “Add Project” you can save as draft at any time. Follow the steps to set up and create a project. Note that ALL fields must be filled out.
- How to delete project
- Select the project which you would like to delete. Select the “Delete” button and follow the steps. Note that once a project has been deleted, we are no longer able to retrieve any deleted information for you.
- How to switch projects from active & inactive
- Click the “Action” button to the right of the project name. This will give you a menu of actions for this project.
- How to save CORs to my computer
- Select Account Settings, Select Export COR Logs, Select the project(s) you would like to export and click Export.
- Updating billing information
- Select Billing and update your credit card information on file. You can also access previous invoices from this location.
- What is the cancelation policy?
- If you choose to cancel, you will be forfeiting any prorated amount that was prepaid.